Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A room of my own




These are a series of photos taken by me of my newly updated room :) I still have a few photos to hang up  on the wall above my bed. I also have an amazing old desk to paint I'll post photos of that when I'm done :D

This year I set out to make a change In my room. My room before the change had been very childish it never really reflected me even when I was a child. When I reached middle school I had tried to make it more up to date by getting new bedding but the whole thing looked like a clash between old and new. I must say that my room was defiantly reflecting the awkwardness that is middle school. Well, long story short my room now reflects the sophisticated me not the ewww pink tie-dye bean bag me.




2 comments:

Wendy said...

I adore your bed and the pillows with the eyes.

Jtalk said...

Thanks! there from urban outfitters.