Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Give it to me!

  • I love Alexa Chung's style, So when I saw a picture of her wearing this gorgeous pink Luella Bartley dress, I had to have it. Well, I knew I couldn't afford it but that didn't stop be from searching the Internet for said dress. I never found the dress or even any thing close to it :(. But something told me that one day the site www.Asos.com would recreate it. So today when I went to check Asos Just arrived section there it was, It does not say that it was inspired by Alexa Chung but it's quite obvious to me at least that it is. Well now that it's available to me I have to get it, now all I need is 97$ and some where to wear it. Well I do have prom this year but it's a little soon for that and It's a little to plain for prom, well the Asos version that is. What evah I'll scheme my way into getting it some how, I do have a sweet 16 in september that might be just the excuse to get it.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Omigod. I must have that dress. To wear to the prom I never went to. It is soooo cute. I'm like, mostly speechless because I love it so much.

Jtalk said...

I'm starting to think that there isn't a single female in the world who dislikes this dress. I forgot to mention when I searched the internet for It,I found other blogs about how awesome it is.

Valentina said...

Yes please, do want. How could you not, it's soo cute! I'd prefer it in like a dark purple color though.

OMG Erika, you never went to prom either!!! I was starting to think I was the only one!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://isabelmarantshopus.info]isabel marant dicker boots[/url] My HP Pavilion DV9000 (9035nr) stopped working.Us guys aren't interested in your shoes.and Broadway, took out the dark Les Paul, held it up to the mirror hanging over the fireplace, and said isabel marant tennis shoes out loud.The organization isabel marant wikipedia gave Huntsman high marks for his efforts to reduce taxes and increase trade in the state but.
[url=http://sneakersonline.blinkweb.com]isabel marant sneakers[/url] 锘縠 fans just need to be patient with the youngsters like Virat Kohli," he said.So I go back and watch the footage from Wembley.We are the top boys isabel marant soho.' Nasty Crew used to operate under the patronage of top producer Jammer.It applies to all kinds of media including e-books, movies, music and the like.isabel marant fall 2008 That type of dress continued into my college days.Running time: 90 minutes.This season leather and faux leather has isabel marant paris taken on an easy-to-wear softer sty.
isabel marant sneakers}[/url] 锘縯es, ropa interior para hombres, ropa interior para mujeres, chaquetas y su茅teres isabel marant facebook.Los blancos de moda Barco capa de los hombres cl谩sicos de laboratorio es otra raz贸n por la ropa m茅dica Barco tiene una reputaci贸n positiva.1 isabel marant barcelona.o que pens茅 que ser铆a.ador con estilo en isabel marant wikipedia las bodas.Mayoristas no se acumulen con muchos elementos ya que se mueve r谩pidamente elementos.Al mismo tiempo queda un rango igual o mayor designado "fuera de moda".o de v.

[url=http://isabelsneakers4u.webnode.fr]isabelsneakers4u.webnode.fr[/url]
[url=http://sneakeronline.webnode.es]sneakeronline.webnode.es[/url]
[url=http://saconlinesales.webnode.fr]saconlinesales.webnode.fr[/url]